Thursday, February 3, 2011

MY NEW BEAUTIFUL BLOG!

Ok so who loves my new beautiful blog?  I DO! I absolutely LOVE it.  This is was not my doing....
I have to say a special thanks to Miss Claire Knight!  What an awesome job she did- wow... total blessing.
and... its a crazy world, but we have mutual friends/we both worked at Kanakuk and didn't even know it! AMAZING! SMALL WORLD- but God sure knew what he was doing! :)

I dont have anything AMAZING to share tonight- a few teachers and I volunteered at the Homeless shelter so I am just now getting home sitting down on the couch in my comfty clothes! :)

TEACHERS... DRUMROLL PLEASE.... THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!


FYI: check out Miss Knight's amazing cute GIVEAWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is SO cute! I love it:)


    ~Sarah
    http://snippetsbysarah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete