Saturday, February 26, 2011

fashionable late... or should I say WAY overdue!

Hello to my blogging friends!
Oh how I have missed updating my blog, and reading all of your AMAZING posts.

The last 3 weeks I have been one BUSY teacher, between conference and becoming a homeowner!  I have been busy decorating and organizing my new home, I kind of forgot to blog/didn't have internet!  WOW how nice it is to be back (somewhat) into my routine.

While I was away, I received the STYLISH AWARD!

Thank Sarah at http://snippetsbysarah.blogspot.com/ for giving this award.  :)

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about myself (in no particular order): 
1. I was a cheerleader for 7+ years- high school and all star teams.
2. I have had 3 knee surgeries, and my knee is still messed up!
3. I have 2 wonderful sisters that I love dearly.
4. I love sushi.  My friends and I get sushi weekly! :)
5. I am a Starbucks addict. Ahhh I love coffee!
6.  I absolutely love summer.  I cant wait for this winter to end. 
7. I am officially a homeowner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment