Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yayy!!! I have a blog!


Yay I have a blog!!!
I've discovered so many awesome blogs over the past few months.
 I love being able to see what other teachers are doing in their classrooms.
I love my website and I plan to keep it updated. 
But I love the idea of being able to share what we are doing in our classroom each week. 

Today I will share a few ideas from Literacy Stations that I use... 
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because 
we had snow days the 2 days!


https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=165tAcvN2DO_VKTFYnbDGO-FlO_fBykZWnyvoQ55ghAE


This something I use for Literacy Stations. Each student has a stations folder in which all papers go in. Once they have completed one paper they color one crayon. When three crayons are colored/three papers are finished they turn in the crayon/paper stapled together for me to check over!


Thats all for now... I will upload more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment