Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Literacy Stations planner

This is a literacy stations planner I use.  I like it a lot because it helps me keep track of exactly what is in each stations bucket.  Also, its helps me have a purpose for every stations activity!


Hope you enjoy these documents.  If you have any questions feel free to comment or email me! :)

Happy Wednesday!
P.S.  Yesterday's documents didn't post correctly so here they are again!


P.P.S.S.:  Im having difficulties! :( if you have any experience in uploading google docs with pictures help me out!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! When you post the links in your post, are you on the "Edit HTML" tab? If you are still on the "Compose" tab it will just post the link itself. The tabs should be in the right corner of the box where you type your post (below where you type the title). Crossing my fingers that it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the difficulties you are having with the directions I posted about how I do it is because you are using a Mac and I am using a PC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute icons! Good luck with your blog!
    I recently started one too- check it out here:
    http://teachinghappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fellow first grade teacher in Omaha! I am definitely adding you to my favorite blogs list!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete